Can I order a sample?
- Yes you can order a sample. Purchase my sample pack to receive a variety of products or leave a comment in the product descriptions box with specific designs.
- You can also leave a comment at checkout with both your names and any wedding details you may have. I don't always have samples ready to go and may need to make one up especially for your order.
What is the paper gsm?
- I use a high quality white 250gsm for the tags and 300gsm Matt Finish card stock for all invitations.
- My coloured card is a Matt Finish 260gsm.
- Pearl Lustre is 270gsm.
Can I change the style of the font?
- Yes you can change the font and layout. This can be done in the design process after payment is made.
How long will the design take?
- The time for the design work can vary from 1-4 weeks.
I will send you a proof before printing on all the cards to make sure you are happy with the design and layout and you are welcome to make as many changes until you are completely happy with the design. Please allow time for this. Once all the text has been approved please allow 1 week to make prior to posting.
Are these hand made?
- Yes, I design, print and make all of my product here in my Sydney studio.
- Everything is made with love and care and high quality materials.
Will I get tracking with my shipping?
- You get tracking on all larger orders.
- I use a courier for all my items, which means you will get tracking on your order. This is an independent courier that is not associated with Australia Post, therefore your order will not go back to your local post office for collection for a missed delivery. A work address, family or friend that will be home is best to provide for delivery as a signature is required. If you are not at the location to sign, a card will be left and you will need to organise re-delivery.
- Smaller items that fall into $3 postage will not get any tracking. If you are concerned about your delivery I would recommend upgrading to tracking included.
Can i make changes to your design?
- I would be more than happy to make any changes for you on any of the designs.
- If you are after something specific, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideas and I can create something special just for you.
How is the foiling done?
- This is a hand made product. The foiling is run through a heat machine which fuses to the toner.